BDC Services becomes HP Enterprise Business Partner
3rd September 2019
BDC Services is excited to announce a Business Partnership with HP Enterprise to provide customers with technology and solutions for critical IT infrastructure environments. HP Enterprise makes IT environments more efficient, productive and secure, enabling fast, flexible responses to a rapidly changing competitive landscape.
The HP Enterprise range covers servers and systems, including rack-optimised servers, as well as data storage, networking and software. HP Enterprise’s industry-leading positions in servers, storage, wired and wireless networking, converged systems, software, services and cloud, ensures that BDC Services can provide the right tech solutions for business goals.
The partnership ultimately delivers shared value to customers, with BDC Services leveraging its national lifecycle services to deploy the HP Enterprise product range and make solution sourcing, project management and servicing easier for businesses.
More information: https://bit.ly/2kqUNW6
- END -
Brendan Dunne, Managing Director
Phone: +61 466 607 907
About HP Enterprise
HP Enterprise (HPE) enables organisations to act quickly by delivering infrastructure that can be easily composed and recomposed to meet shifting demands. HPE uses the right mix of technologies, partners, services and financial models to help customers. They provide a product range comprising:
- Servers and systems: rack servers; tower servers; HPE synergy; hyperconverged systems; moonshot; converged systems; blade servers and systems; and server components
- Data storage: all-flash and hybrid storage; data protection storage; file and object storage; storage automation and management; storage for enterprise applications; storage for VMs and containers; storage networking
- Networking: campus and branch networking; data centre networking
HPE deliver exceptional experiences through partnering, innovation and a bias for action.
About BDC Services
BDC Services provides consultation, installation and maintenance for business critical IT environments, partnering with leading vendors of Business Continuity Solutions, Critical Infrastructure Monitoring, Cloud Services, IT Infrastructure, Connectivity, Power & Cooling.
BDC Services specialises in the physical layer of IT operations with the technical knowledge to do things the right way to remove or reduce risk. BDC Services works with clients and partners to make sure this critical supporting layer is correctly installed, configured and maintained to ensure availability.
Clients and partners benefit from BDC Services’:
• Down-to-earth & practical approach
• Ability to blend technical knowledge and business savvy
• Willingness to go above and beyond to really understand and deliver what the client needs
• Reliable, pro-active and local support team
• Streamlined and simple processes that bring great value for money
• Focus on working for customers to maximise value from tight budgets
• Drive to do the right thing by the client – genuine care for clients’ businesses
BDC Services creates reliable and practical solutions to complex issues.