BDC Services provides consultation, installation and maintenance for your business critical IT environments. We partner with leading vendors of Business Continuity Solutions, Critical Infrastructure Monitoring, Cloud Services, IT Infrastructure, Connectivity, Power & Cooling.
It’s easy to get things wrong with the physical layer of IT operations. Many IT people and IT resellers know it’s important but don’t always have the specialist knowledge to do things the right way to remove or reduce risk.
We work with clients and partners to make sure this critical supporting layer is correctly installed, configured and maintained to ensure availability. Clients and partners benefit from our:
- Down-to-earth & practical approach
- Ability to blend technical knowledge and business savvy
- Willingness to go above and beyond to really understand and deliver what you need
- Reliable, pro-active and local support team
- Streamlined and simple processes that bring great value for money
- Focus on working for customers to maximise value from tight budgets
- Drive to do the right thing by the client – we genuinely care about your business
BDC Services creates reliable and practical solutions to complex issues.
For Government and Education Not-For-Profit Procurement, BDC Services accepts Purchase Orders from all:
- Primary & Secondary Schools
- Tertiary Education including TAFE, Colleges & Universities
- Local, State and Federal Government Departments
BDC Services is an approved ADVANCED Supplier under the SCM0020 Prequalification Scheme: ICT Services.
We can also be found on the Ariba Network, available to the Department of Education and Transport for NSW Agencies including Roads & Maritime Services (RMS), State Transit Authority (STA), Sydney Trains, Light Rail Cluster.